I just had to write this down. Tonight I was finally reading in that book a friend gave me several months ago (you know, the one's your friends give you and you never read.). How astonishing that she was actually right and I really do need this book! :)
Here is just a part of what I needed to read tonight....
"If I choose to, I can learn to be content with the life God has given me, whether I have a little or a lot to live it with. What keeps me from being content is not what God is or isn't supplying. The real problem is that I,(Valerie), will not adjust my expectations to life's limitations- I want more than I can have, ask for more than I need, strive for more than I can do, and expect more than God has promised." (page 11, Seasons of a Mothers Heart, by Sally Clarkson)
OK read that last line again and let that sink in.........real deep.
Ahhh... good advice.
Posted by
Valerie
Saturday, April 25, 2009



0 comments:
Post a Comment