Ethan. Sweetness.

We are still struggling with Sweet Ethan's sleep (sometimes he wakes every hour throughout the night), but we are NOT struggling with one thing........ OUR LOVE FOR THIS LITTLE SWEETHEART!  Seriously, we are so in love.  Even in my sleep deprived, non-showered, crazy hair, messy house......life.......we can both say for sure we are totally open for however many adoptions the Lord wants to bring us.  He will choose.  Honestly I would be heartbroken if he was our last, but God knows what he wants for each family.  However at this time we have decided to move forward with some sort of adoption (whether it be domestic infant like Ethan, or Foster to adopt, or international adoption) Next February.  Right after Ethan's one year birthday.  We are very excited.  The Lord has done marvelous works in our house lately, especially in our marriage and parenting, and I am thrilled at what I see.  God is so good.  Until I have a few more minutes to talk (blog) about some cool stuff going on and swirling in my mind, I leave you with a picture Ethan's favorite place to be.


3 comments:

Patty Patterson April 8, 2012 at 6:26 AM  

He looks pretty comfy! And I'm glad that things are working out so well for your family. Hopefully, the sleeping issues will improve with time. Most often it does, but I did have one son who never slept through the night. He still doesn't - and he's 28. Some are just not wired for long stretches of sleep, but eventually they can care for themselves in a safe environment. He did get to where he would just play in his crib and then go back to sleep on his own.

Patty Patterson April 8, 2012 at 6:26 AM  

He looks pretty comfy! And I'm glad that things are working out so well for your family. Hopefully, the sleeping issues will improve with time. Most often it does, but I did have one son who never slept through the night. He still doesn't - and he's 28. Some are just not wired for long stretches of sleep, but eventually they can care for themselves in a safe environment. He did get to where he would just play in his crib and then go back to sleep on his own.

mosey April 19, 2012 at 3:55 PM  

So exciting to see what the Lord has done in your home & family! Your little one is such a treasure!

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.