Hello beautiful people. I just wanted to quickly update and say that after only 48 hours after our profile being put online, we were matched! However, I have to say, that our profile had nothing to do with it. The agency actually picked us for this couple. But more on that to come in another post. We are so very happy and excited about this news. We found out yesterday. I will write a longer post soon with more details but for now, I can say that God's hand is in this for sure!
Oh and by the way..................it's a ..............BOY! The babies due date is February 5th :-)
Be in prayer for us as a family, and for our witness to this precious couple. Pray that we would show them God's love. Pray for the safety of this precious boy.
It's a.......
Posted by
Valerie
Friday, October 28, 2011



2 comments:
Can't wait to hear the details! So excited for you guys!
Celee
Wow. What an exciting time! I love babies. Girls. Boys. Adoption is so wonderful. I'm truly excited for you! A baby boy!
Post a Comment