Irelands TEN!

What an amazing week this has been! Ireland, my sweet firstborn turned ten. First she had a tea party with a few of her best girlfriends from church( a big girl one, with mom as hostess/waitress). And then a few days later, on her actual birthday we had a celebration with all our family. That may happen often with many of you, but to us it was a big deal. Jake and I moved away from family when Ireland was only 4 months old. We have been back to visit, and even lived back in California for very short periods throughout these past ten years. But this has been the first time in a long time that all her family (mine and Jake's) has all been together to celebrate her birthday. What a special time it was. Here are some pictures of the tea party, and family birthday party.

The tea party...




And the birthday party...




1 comments:

Jessica White August 19, 2011 at 6:07 PM  

What a great party it looks like you had!

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.