Do think its possible to be born again? Do you think its possible to Feel born again over and over and over? I believe we are born again in Christ. However today I FEEL born again (again). I love that the Lord answered me in my distress. That He heard my cry and turned his ear to me. It's so simple. One of my favorite chapters in the Bible is Psalm 116. In it, it states, "I love the Lord for he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me I will call on him as long as I live." That is exactly what he does over and over for me. Here are some lyrics to a song I just CANNOT sing enough. When It comes on I just close my eyes and lift my face to heaven. Put's into words how I am feeling now.
Today I found myself,
After searching all these years,
And the man that I saw,
He wasn't at all who I'd thought He'd be,
I was lost when You found me here,
And I was broken beyond repair,
Then You came along and sang Your song over me
Chorus 1
It feels like I'm born again
It feels like I'm living
For the very first time
For the very first time,
In my life
Verse 2
Make a promise to me now,
Reassure my heart somehow,
That the love that I feel,
is so much more real than anything
I've a feeling in my soul,
And I pray that I'm not wrong,
That the life I have now,
It is only the beginning
Chorus 2
It feels like I'm born again
It feels like I'm living
For the very first time
For the very first time
It feels like I'm breathing
It feels like I'm moving
For the very first time
For the very first time
Bridge
I wasn't looking for something that was more,
Than what I had yesterday,
Then You came to me,
Then You gave to me,
Life and a love that I've never known,
That I've never felt before
Final Chorus
It feels like I'm born again
It feels like I'm living
For the very first time
I'm living for the first time
It feels like I'm breathing
It feels like I'm moving
For the very first time
I'm living for the first time,
In my life
Can you feel that? That song is amazing. God is so good to me. He truly is abounding in patience. I cannot believe how easy it is sometime to forget how far he has brought us. Think back to your life before.......I can remember the sadness, the loneliness, the sin, the filth, the drugs, the cigarettes, the alcohol, depression. OHHHHH but now, it is as that song said, it feels like I'm living for the first time in my life! Nothing huge has happened to change my circumstances. God has just simply whispered to my heart "My beloved, remember where you have been, think now on where we are together, and this is just the beginning. We only have forward to go from here." I can feel His sweet breath on my cheek as He reveals His truth to me. My depression is simply my heart always wanting to be in charge, and being sooo impatient that I mistake waiting, for abandonment. I am not abandoned by God, I am waiting on his perfect timing. I am not abandoned by friends, I am waiting. Thank you Lord, for revelation.
Born Again.
Posted by
Valerie
Tuesday, July 7, 2009



0 comments:
Post a Comment